Friday, August 28, 2015

No Time Like The Present to Kick This Thing Off


Hello my readers (hopefully maybe 5 of you?) and welcome to my fitness blog journey! (And on a side note, I HATE the word journey.  I think that the same people who created buzz words and phrases like “synergy” and “think outside the box” started the use of the word “journey” to make them sound like wise old souls.  Trust me, I’m far from a wise old soul, definitely learning every day as I go.  This is your first #keepinitreal coaching moment).  Okay, so I have been contemplating starting a fitness blog for a couple of months now.  And suddenly, like a ton of bricks dropping on my head, it all came to me as I was taking a shower this morning.  So that means that this could pan out to be a really amazing idea, or a total bomb.  Stick with me and we will see which way it goes! (Kinda like a choose your own adventure novel!).  I used to blog many many MANY moons ago and it got away from me.  Funny because the reason I STOPPED blogging was because I started using my blogging time to work out.  Poetic maybe that I’m coming back around to it?  So, hi!  My name is Carrie and I am a normal thirty-something girl.  I love boy bands, Nutella and people who are kind of strange, smart and make me laugh (but ahem - this is NOT a match dot com profile).  I have had my ups and downs as I will probably explain to the most painful detail in this blog, but I have recently entered the world of personal fitness coaching and I am in love with it.  No, I’m not a personal trainer (more on that later as well) but I feel like I can’t ever totally express myself in my Facebook posts, and I want an outlet to SHARE even more (if you aren’t sick of my 500 daily Facebook posts, you can come HERE for MORE!).  I want to use this space as a place to share my advice, fitness progress, recipes, motivation and even my very real and ugly struggles.  If you know me in real life, I keep it real.  No frills about this girl here.  I intend to start the P90x program this upcoming week and I want to document my “journey” (oh, facepalm), as the starting point for this blog. So sit back and enjoy (or not) the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment