Monday, September 28, 2015

I Am Officially Certifiable

As if you didn't already know it, I am declaring it so in the title.  So, let's go into that a bit.  (This could get fun, kids).  My husband will honestly attest to this little nugget as well....when I get into something I have a tendency to get WAY into something.


So it goes with P90x.  If you recall at the beginning of all of this I said there were 3 different ways you could do the program...classic, doubles and lean.  Classic was what I said I'd focus on....but doubles man.  Doubles was in the back of my mind because the first month of classic and doubles was identical on the schedule.  But, dangit.  I want to look like those ripped people in their after pictures.  And I know I need more cardio.  So, doubles is a more feasible way to get there.  If you do doubles you essentially add 3 days of cardio to the calendar which means that on 3 of the 6 days you work out TWICE  a day - basically 2 hours a day for 3 days a week.

Yesterday I decided I'd just try it.....and now I am like this.....feeling like I have to be some sort of crazy overachiever.


Today was just one workout (Plyometrics), so we will see what tomorrow brings.  Yesterday was a new workout that I was eventually cover and tomorrow is another new workout as well (while adding the second hour of cardio).  Lots of fun stuff ahead in the schedule.

Just going to keep pushing play to see what happens.  My size 2 jeans are sitting in my drawer...eventually they are going to be a wardrobe staple again here.  Hopefully sooner rather than later.....

Let's see how far I make it through the doubles schedule...yes I AM certifiable...to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment