Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Welcome to The Gun Show

Welcome back!  Aren't you so glad you found my random musings on life, more specifically my P90x updates??

Since I switched my Yoga workout around, today was Shoulders and Arms followed by the punch of Ab Ripper X.

Behold my beautiful array of weights....my small collection over the past few years.


Not sure what I'd need for what section, I got them all out.  I found out that 8 lbs is the minimum I will want on all of the exercises, but I'm not ready for 15's at this point, so it looks like shopping for 10 and 12 lb weights is in order.  So, basically I stuck with 8 lbs the entire hour.  We went through about every arm workout I've ever been through and it honestly was probably my favorite P90x program thus far.  I don't think I'll increase my weight all the way up to the 20's-40's like Tony and co. did because I don't want to build bulk, but to instead work on definition.

I burned up my abs with Ab Ripper X after it was over and enjoyed it, but it was a bit more challenging today because I really worked my legs yesterday in Yoga, and a lot of the Ab Ripper workouts require full use of your legs.  So I felt the burn more in my quads than in my abs in a few of the exercises.

And I was hungry, like ravenously hungry like 2 hours after I was done...and that was even after I had my protein shake.  So here's my early lunch...10:45 a.m. salad topped with rotisserie chicken, tomatoes, onions, carrots, guacamole and almonds.



Mmmm... looking at that is making me hungry again.  Must get to afternoon snack - stat.  My body clearly needs some fuel today as I must have burned all of my reserves this morning.  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment