Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sooo.....I made a PiYo video.

So no lengthy post today.....


But, but... you guys!  I made a video!!  It's a little Blair-Witchy shaky (sorry but I can't afford a professional camera crew at this moment in time, rather a 4 ft tall phone camera operator who gets paid in snacks), but I wanted to tell you a little bit about the awesome Beachbody promotion this month.  PiYo is on special for the first time in what seems like forever and it's the first Beachbody program that I ever did.  I achieved great results and I know that sometimes people get a bit overwhelmed when looking at a product...should I buy it?  Should I not?  This is less than 5 minutes (filmed at a less than flattering angle, but I do keep it real on here) so check it out!  I hope you will see why you need to try out PiYo.  And if you are interested, check out my Beachbody site link, comment below, Facebook me, use telepathy...you know, something.  And I'll get you more deets!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment