Friday, September 11, 2015

Timing...All About Timing



Feeling slightly deep-ish today.  Maybe it was the lavender and frankincense that I diffused during my 90 minute Yoga X this morning.  Maybe it's because a somber anniversary today.

But I've been thinking about timing today.  Man, it can be your BFF but it can absolutely be a bitch sometimes, but lets focus on the first part shall we?

I've especially been thinking about how I've started on this (warning - facepalm word coming)... journey as a Beachbody coach.

It involved catching up with an old friend.  A friend who I hadn't really seen in well, years.  And it was like divine timing that she stepped back into my life at that moment.  She had just started on with Beachbody as a coach and let me know how life changing it had been for her.  I had quit my full time job awhile back, and had been searching for something part time for a short period of time when I saw her.  While I ultimately landed a part time job like a week later, she got me into Beachbody as a customer.  As I had always been into health and fitness, my health had been suffering as of late.  I'd known about Shakeology for some time and I'd never taken the leap.  But the timing was perfect.  It was the answer I needed.

So I signed up, got the challenge pack with PiYo (see my blooper real worthy video a few days ago) and thought - eh, I'd drink Shakeology for a month until I felt better.  Well I DID feel better and decided to keep getting it at the discount coach price.

And then I decided that I wanted to help people who were struggling with their health and fitness goals, like I had, and it was a natural evolution to become involved with this organization.

But it was all about the timing.  If I hadn't caught up with my friend, if I hadn't had my health issue I wouldn't be here right now.

Now I am looking to expand my team.  And I'm finding that it's all about the timing.  And it's the coolest thing really.  Some people I've reached out to could care less, but others - it's like I had some weird premonition to message them because they were ready to take the leap.  And it just works out.  So, I wasn't trying to make this into an open call to action really, but if you are here and reading this and have a sincere desire to help others reach their health and fitness goals, have a helpers heart and are generally an upbeat/motivational/inspirational person, maybe it's YOUR time.  Facebook message me with the link, comment below, send a telepathic message - apparently I've picked up on a few of those too :).  I'd LOVE to talk to you about how this opportunity has changed my life and how it can also change yours!!!

Have a fabulous day, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment