Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I Came For the Free T-Shirt

That phrase reminds me of my Freshman year of college.  How many times did I get suckered into attending some volunteer function or to find out about a group on campus because they gave you a free t-shirt for showing up?  For a poor college kid, that was some serious swag man!!!  I am sure I proudly walked all of Butler's campus for shirts promoting a million products.

But now I am getting the free T-Shirt because I WANT to promote the product!!!

So if you have never done a Beachbody program, lemme explain.  First of all, it's like Christmas when the shiny Beachbody box arrives at your door with your brand new workout program. And when you start digging into the materials involved, they explain that if you successfully complete the program with (as accurate as possible) before and after pictures, you can be entered to win awesome prizes.  For example if you lose an insane amount of weight while doing a certain program you could win like $10,000.00.  But if you accurately submit all of your info, they will nonetheless send you a free t-shirt for the program you completed.



So last Friday I received my second t-shirt for finishing Les Mills Combat.  I can now add this one to my collection (along with my PiYo shirt).  I have also completed CIZE and will be submitting info for the CIZE socks (they are too cool for the t-shirt, I guess) shortly.  So, this works.  Not only am I getting in great shape, I'm building my wardrobe!  You'd better believe I'm going to wear that P90x one when I finally get it like a badge of honor!!  I'm earning that one fo sho!  Update on the P90x workout today: Arm Day, and Ab Ripper X...currently my fave day.  I increased my reps all around and my arms currently feel like jelly so I'll call it a win!

Have a fabulous Tuesday, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment